Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fish soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish soup recipe. You can have fish soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish soup:
- Provide 700 g of fish for soup (redfish, cod, etc.).
- Use 3 of potatoes.
- Get 2 of carrots.
- Provide 2 sprigs of leaf celery.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need of short grain rice.
- Take of salt.
- Take of Avgolemono (egg and lemon sauce).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 of lemon.
Instructions to make Fish soup:
- Wash and clean the vegetables..
- Boil them in salted water..
- When they get tender, remove from water and place the fish in the stock. You can place it in a cheesecloth if you don't want any bones or scales in the broth. But even if you don't have a cheesecloth, pass the soup through a strainer when you remove the fish. Let the fish boil for about 15 minutes (it doesn't need long)..
- Remove the fish (if you didn't use a cheesecloth, pass the broth through a strainer) and add the rice..
- When the rice is done, add the egg and lemon sauce. To make it, beat the eggs well in a largish bowl, add the lemon and temper it by gradually adding spoonfuls of the broth until the mixture reaches the right temperature, so that the eggs don't curdle. When it is hot enough start adding it to the soup, stirring constantly..
- Serve the soup in deep plates with a few vegetables and a little cleaned fish in it (or let your guests add whatever they like)..
If you find this Fish soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.