Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut-Curry Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut-Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut-Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut-curry chicken recipe. To make coconut-curry chicken you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut-Curry Chicken:
- Use 3 tsp of coconut oil.
- Use 12 oz of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of med onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 1-1/2 tsp of minced jalapeño chile.
- Provide 2 tsp of fresh ginger, peeled and grated.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 3/4 c of light coconut milk.
- You need 2 T of packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Coconut-Curry Chicken:
- In skillet, heat 2 tsp of oil. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 tsp of salt; add to skillet and cook stirring occasionally until golden. Transfer to plate..
- In same skillet, heat 1 tsp oil. Add onion and cook until tender. Stir in pepper, jalapeño, ginger and garlic; cook about one min. Stir in curry and cook another min. Stir in coconut milk and loosen brown bits from pan..
- Return chicken to skillet and cook until no longer pink. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro and 1/4 tsp salt..
If you find this Coconut-Curry Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.