Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and bean soup recipe. To cook ham and bean soup you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Bean Soup:
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Cooked diced ham.
- You need 72 oz of Chicken broth.
- Get 48 oz of Great Northern Beans or 1lb dry.
- You need 5 of medium Idaho Potatoes.
- Get 2 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Course Black Pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of Nature Seasoning.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of Basil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
Steps to make Ham and Bean Soup:
- If you are using dry beans make sure to cover in about 2 inches of water overnight with a little bit of baking soda in it. Drain & rinse well before adding to the cooking pot..
- Once that is taken care of, add all of the ingredients to the crock pot & cook on low..
- If no crockpot, add the beans and the rest of the ingredients to the cooking pot and bring to a boil..
- Now that it is boiling turn down to a simmer stirring every 20 minutes for 90-120 minutes or until the meat, potatoes, & beans are tender..
If you find this Ham and Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.