Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pistachio and cranberry biscotti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pistachio and cranberry biscotti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pistachio and cranberry biscotti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pistachio and cranberry biscotti recipe. You can have pistachio and cranberry biscotti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pistachio and cranberry biscotti:
- Take 1 stick of margarine.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 of flax egg ( 1 tsp flaxseed powder + 2 Tbsp water).
- Get 1 of orange zest.
- Get 2 cups of AP flour +1/2 cup extra if needed.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 of tea salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pistachio.
- Use 1/2 cup of dry cranberries.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of tea orange essence or vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Juice of one orange (1/2 cup).
Instructions to make Pistachio and cranberry biscotti:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking tray with parchment paper. Rub orange zest with sugar. Mix flax powder with warm water and keep it aside..
- In a large bowl cream the margarine,orange zested sugar unti light and fluffy about 2 minutes. Add flax egg, orange essence and mix well.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and pepper. Now add this dry mix with wet mix. Use orange juice as required. Mix cranberry and pistachio and mix whole thing again. Make two logs 2 inches wide. Put them by keeping 3 inches distance in between..
- Bake them for 35 to 40 minutes. Bake until golden brown. Remove from oven and completely about 10 minutes. Now with sharp bread knife slice them about 1/2 inches thick. Now arrange them back in to baking sheet cut side facing down. Bake again for 15 minutes flipping them on other side in between. Remove from oven and wait until completely cool..
If you find this Pistachio and cranberry biscotti recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.