Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably buy a lot of items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One nutritious option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish rice soup recipe. To make fish rice soup you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish Rice Soup:
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Get 2 cups of Chicken OR Vegetable Stock.
- Use 1 of small head Broccoli *cut into small florets, thick stem sliced.
- Use 2 cups of Milk.
- You need 400 g of White Fish Fillets *cut into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Frozen Peas.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide 2 cups of Cooked Rice (Short Grain Rice).
Instructions to make Fish Rice Soup:
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or pot over a medium heat, cook Garlic and Onion until Onion turns transparent..
- Add Stock and Broccoli, bring to the boil, and cook for a few minutes. Add Milk, Fish and Frozen Peas, bring back to the boil, and cook until fish pieces are cooked. Season with Salt & Pepper as required..
- Add Cooked Rice and simmer for a few minutes until Rice is soft..
If you find this Fish Rice Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.