Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best BBQ Veggie Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Veggie Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq veggie curry recipe. You can cook bbq veggie curry using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Veggie Curry:
- You need 1 pack of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 1 of small capsicum.
- Get 3-4 of tomatoes.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves, grated.
- Take 1/2 inch of piece ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1/4 bowl of fresh malai.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 +1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare as required of Coriander leaves, chopped,.
- Prepare as required of Oil,.
Instructions to make BBQ Veggie Curry:
- Take mushrooms and wash and put in a bowl, add onions, capsicum and tomato and then add salt and black pepper powder and mix well and keep aside for 10minutes..
- Now BBQ the mushrooms, onion,capsicum and tomatoes..
- Cut the mushrooms into halves, puree the tomatoes and slice the onion and capsicum..
- Take a kadhai and add few drops of oil, ginger, garlic and saute..
- Now add sliced onions, capsicum and saute..
- Now add tomato puree and mix well and cook..
- Now add all the masala. Mix well..
- Now add water as required for the gravy..
- Add chopped mushrooms and cook until desired consistency..
- Add malai and mix well and cook for a minute more. It's ready..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and enjoy..
If you find this BBQ Veggie Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.