Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Apple Cake made with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Cake made with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cake made with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cake made with pancake mix in a frying pan recipe. To cook apple cake made with pancake mix in a frying pan you need 17 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cake made with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan:
- Take of For the cake batter (using a 20 cm diameter frying pan):.
- Provide 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Use 1/2 of Egg.
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
- Use 80 ml of Milk.
- You need 5 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Get of For the cake batter (using a 24 cm diameter frying pan):.
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Get 20 grams of Sugar.
- Get 160 ml of Milk.
- Provide 10 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Use of For the simmered apple slices (using a 20 cm or 24 cm diameter frying pan).
- Take 1 of Apple.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Powdered brown sugar (or white sugar).
- Use 15 grams of Butter (or margarine).
Instructions to make Apple Cake made with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan:
- Make the simmered apple: Peel and core the apple, and cut into about 5mm wide wedges..
- Put the apple wedges in a frying pan with the sugar, powdered brown sugar and butter and mix. Set the heat to medium and cover with a lid. (Mix occasionally.).
- After about 3 minutes, remove the lid and simmer over low-medium heat for another 5 minutes or so while stirring occasionally. When the sauce has thickened, turn the heat off..
- Arrange the cooked apple wedges in a spiral pattern in the frying pan..
- Put the pancake mix, egg, sugar and milk in a bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Cut up the butter and put it in a heatproof container. Microwave for 20 seconds at 600w to melt the butter. Add to the Step 5 batter and mix it in..
- Pour the batter gently into the the Step 4 frying pan. Cover with a lid, and cook over the lowest heat possible for 8 to 10 minutes while observing it..
- Turn the heat off, and leave it as-is for 5 minutes with the lid on..
- Remove the lid, and run a rubber spatula around the bottom of frying pan so that you can remove the cake easily..
- Invert a large plate on the frying pan. Holding the plate and frying pan, invert the cake onto the plate.
- If you don't have any powdered brown sugar for the simmered apple, you can use regular sugar instead..
- To make this in a 24 cm diameter frying pan… first, double the batter ingredients. Use the same amount of apples..
- Second…Steps 1 through 6 are the same. In Step 7, microwave the butter for 30 seconds. In Step 10, cook the cake over the lowest heat possible for about 15 minutes while keeping an eye on it..
- When the cake has puffed up and the surface is dry, it should be baked..
- Third…Steps 8 to 10 are the same..
- Tips: 1) You can use a 26 cm diameter pan to cook the cake, using the same amounts listed for the 24 cm diameter cake..
- 2) You can also make a 22cm diameter cake using the amounts listed for the 20cm diameter cake..
- 3) The thickness of the cake will vary depending on the diameter of the frying pan, as will the cooking time..
- 4) If the cake is quite thin, reduce the cooking time. When the cake is thick, if you cook the cake for too long it may burn..
- 5) The cake will cook up differently depending on the size and type of the frying pan, the heat level, the distance from the heat to the frying pan and so on..
- 6) If you'd like to make this cake multiple times, please find the ideal cooking time and amount for your frying pan..
If you find this Apple Cake made with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.