Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tandoori Chicken Dal Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tandoori Chicken Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Chicken Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori chicken dal curry recipe. To make tandoori chicken dal curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tandoori Chicken Dal Curry:
- Use 1/2 kg of chicken (bone-in).
- Provide 1 of sweet onion (finely chopped).
- You need 2 of green chillies (sliced).
- Use 1 of large potato (peeled & cubed).
- You need 1/2 cup of massoor dal.
- You need 2 of tomatoes (chopped).
- Provide 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of tumeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 3 of coriander leaves (garnish).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cumin.
Instructions to make Tandoori Chicken Dal Curry:
- Prep the tomatoes, potatoes, onions, and peppers..
- Heat oil in a large pot (I recommend coconut oil). Add in cumin, let it sizzle. Add in onions, green chillies, and salt. Saute until it gets nice and golden..
- Add in all spice powders and curry leaves. You may substitute 2 tbsp Tandoori Masala powder instead of the Garam Masala, coriander powder, and red pepper. Toss until evenly distributed..
- Add in chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, and dal. For a less traditional take, sear the chicken (in a pan with butter before adding it). Mix thoroughly..
- Add water up to the level in the pot and bring it to a boil..
- Reduce heat and cook uncovered at a simmer for 40 minutes..
- Add the lemon juice. Serve with coriander leaves as a garnish..
If you find this Tandoori Chicken Dal Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.