Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon Nut Crumble Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Nut Crumble Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon nut crumble apple muffins recipe. You can have cinnamon nut crumble apple muffins using 19 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon Nut Crumble Apple Muffins:
- Provide of For the crumble layer:.
- You need 40 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 50 grams of ★ Cake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★ Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 40 grams of ★ White sugar.
- You need 40 grams of Your choice of nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts, etc.).
- You need of For the caramelized apples:.
- Use 1 of Apple.
- Get 50 grams of White sugar.
- Take 7 grams of Butter.
- Get of Muffin batter:.
- Get 85 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- You need 35 grams of ☆ Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆ Cinnamon powder.
- Use 4 grams of ☆ Baking powder.
- Provide 35 grams of Butter.
- Use 80 grams of Honey.
- Get 35 grams of Plain yogurt.
- Use 1 of medium-large Egg.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Nut Crumble Apple Muffins:
- To prepare the crumble, put the chilled butter in a bowl, and using a fork or a dough cutter, chop into tiny pieces. Sift in the ★ ingredients..
- Use your fingers to work the butter into the dry ingredients to make the crumble, taking care not to form large clumps. Add the nuts..
- Feel free to use your choice of nuts. I use 35 g of a blend of chopped walnuts, almond slices, and cashew nuts..
- Wrap the crumble in plastic wrap, then chill in the refrigerator to harden. That completes the preparation of the crumble..
- To prepare the caramelized apple, roughly chop the apple into 4 cm chunks. Put the chopped apple and sugar into a sauce pan and heat over medium-high heat..
- Once the apple starts to become shiny and the juice is cooked out, stir in the butter. When the apples absorb the butter, transfer to a bowl or tray to cool..
- To make the muffin batter, microwave the butter to soften. Keep your eye to make sure it doesn't melt. (Or, you can bring it to room temperature in advance.).
- Put the softened butter in a bowl, then thoroughly beat it with a whisk until creamy. Add the honey and mix well..
- Next, add the yogurt and whisk. It will separate, but don't worry. Then, break in the egg, and thoroughly mix. It will also separate, but that is no need for concern..
- Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Sift the ☆ ingredients into the batter. Use a whisk to mix until lumps are gone and it is completely smooth. Do not over mix..
- The caramelized apples should have cooled by Steps 9-11. Add the syrupy liquid from the apples to the batter, and stir it in..
- The batter is complete. Fill the muffin cups 50-60% full with the batter, then pack in the apples..
- Remove the crumble from the refrigerator, then using your fingers, crumble on top of each muffin, pressing down very gently as you go..
- The crumble will stick to the muffins as they bake, and will not fall out. There's no need to pack the crumble into the batter..
- Bake for about 30 minutes in 170℃ preheated oven. They're done when a skewer inserted comes out clean..
- There you have a crunchy and aromatic muffin with sweet apples and a moist inside. They're pleasingly delightful muffins and a perfect complement to a strong cup of coffee..
- I recommend cooling completely before eating for a better textured crumble, and overall better flavor..
If you find this Cinnamon Nut Crumble Apple Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.