Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Sweet Potato Fisherman's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Sweet Potato Fisherman's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy sweet potato fisherman's pie recipe. To make cheesy sweet potato fisherman's pie you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Sweet Potato Fisherman's Pie:
- Use 1 kg of Sweet Potatoes.
- Provide 1 kg of White Fish (Cod, Hake, Whiting etc.).
- Prepare 1 of Large Onion.
- Get 4 of Eggs.
- Provide 2 of Cloves.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Dried Parsley.
- Get 900 ml of Milk.
- Use 50 g of Plain Flour.
- Take 100 g of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare Pinch of Nutmeg.
- Get 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Get of Black Pepper.
Steps to make Cheesy Sweet Potato Fisherman's Pie:
- Peel, chop, boil & mash the sweet potatoes..
- Put the fish in a deep pan, cover with bay leaves, onion, cloves & milk. Bring to the boil & simmer for 10 minutes..
- Drain fish & onions in a sieve keeping the milk for the sauce. Place them in a baking dish and lightly break apart the fish with a fork..
- Hard boil & slice the eggs & cover the fish..
- Melt the butter in a pan..
- Add flour and stir in to make a paste..
- Slowly add the milk which you used to poach the fish, stirring to a paste before adding more..
- Add 80g cheese & stir in..
- Add parsley, nutmeg & pepper & cook for 4 minutes & pour over the egg covered fish..
- Spread the sweet potato mash over the sauce & sprinkle with cheese..
- Cook at 200°C for 20 minutes..
If you find this Cheesy Sweet Potato Fisherman's Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.