Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Buttermilk Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buttermilk Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk curry recipe. You can cook buttermilk curry using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Curry:
- Provide 2 cup of buttermilk.
- Use 4 tsp of besan.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 of chopped capsicum.
- Take 4 of shallot (small onion).
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped pumpkin.
- Use 1 of drum stick,cut into equal pieces.
- Take 3 of Dry lonavala kokam.
- Take 1 tbs of oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take Pinch of hing.
- Take As needed of curry leaves.
- You need 2 of chopped chillies.
- Provide of Small piece of ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli paste.
- Use Tbsp of Sugar -optional).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of Chopped coriander for garnishing.
Steps to make Buttermilk Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan,temper it with Cumin seeds,hing,curry leaves,chill and ginger. Saute it and then addall the Vegetables except tomato.Add little water to cook the Vegetables. Cover it with lid for 5 mnts,then add tomatoes and stir well.and cook for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Now stir well,add red chilli paste or powder.Add besan and turmeric in buttermilk and whisk it properly. Add this mixtur into pan..
- Stir well,add salt,kokam and sugar and let it cook for 7 to 8 minutes on slow flame or until curry becomes little thick.Garnish it with coriander, Serve hot.
If you find this Buttermilk Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.