Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry couscous with cabbage sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry couscous with cabbage sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry couscous with cabbage sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry couscous with cabbage sauce recipe. To make curry couscous with cabbage sauce you only need 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry couscous with cabbage sauce:
- Prepare of Coucous.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Veg oil.
- You need of Curry.
- Provide of For the sauce.
- Use of Onion.
- Provide of Tomato.
- Get of Red peppe(attaruhu).
- You need of Gabbage.
- You need of Carrot.
- Get of Veg oil.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Get of For salad.
- Use of Lettuce.
- You need of Carrot.
- Provide of Greenpeppe.
- Provide of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Baked beans.
- Get of Tomatoes.
- Take of Cucumber.
- Provide of Onion.
Instructions to make Curry couscous with cabbage sauce:
- Firstly we need all ur ingredients. Then put water in the pot and boiled it, add salt, 1tbspoon of oil, and 1spoon of curry. Remove from heat and add ur couscous to water and let stand until all the water is absorbed (approximately 3to 5 min). Iet simmer on low heat while stirring with a fork to separate grains, and add few knob of butter. Done.
- For the sauce, firstly wash ur all vegetables and cut it in round shape included cabbage then put it in a pot add 1 cup of water inside and boiled the vegetables for (10 minutes) then add ur veg oil and spices mix it then cover the pot for 5min. Done.
- For salad. Wash all ur ingredients with vinegar or salt and cut it In slice shape..
If you find this Curry couscous with cabbage sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.