Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Ladyfinger curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Ladyfinger curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef ladyfinger curry recipe. To cook beef ladyfinger curry you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Ladyfinger curry:
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Provide 1/2 kg of Lady finger.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Mutton.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion.
- Provide 1 cup of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 3-4 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 2-3 of green chilies.
- Use 1-2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 4 tbsp of Corinader powder.
Steps to make Beef Ladyfinger curry:
- In a pan heat oil, add lday finger and fry until crispy. In the same oil fry onion until golden brown. Keep it aside..
- In a pan add onion, mutton, ginger, garlic paste and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric and mix it well..
- Add water bring it to boil, cover the lid and cook until meat gets 80% tender. Add onion, tomatoes, green chilies, coriander and cumin powder, cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add water, cover the lid and cook until meat gets tender fully. Add fried onion, lady finger, garam masala and mix well..
- Add water and cook 4-5 min. then add coriander leaves and serves…
If you find this Beef Ladyfinger curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.