Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kay's Klam Chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kay's Klam Chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kay's klam chowder recipe. To make kay's klam chowder you need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kay's Klam Chowder:
- Get 2 T of Omega-3 Oil.
- Prepare 1 T of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 t of Onion Powder.
- Use 1 c of Brown Rice.
- Take 1/2 c of Long Grain White Rice.
- Take Handful of Wild Rice.
- You need 1 can of Progresso Chicken Soup with Rice.
- Use 4 c of Water.
- Get 1 can of Condensed Vegetable Soup.
- Take 1 can of White Clam Sauce.
- Prepare of Boiled Russet Skin-on Potatoes.
- Use of Milk.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of White Pepper.
- Use of Parsley (optional).
Steps to make Kay's Klam Chowder:
- Saute Brown, White and Wild Rice garlic and onion powders in oil in extra large 12" nonstick Calphalon Frying pan (with lid) until nutty (the rice, not you).
- Add Rice Soup and water..
- Cook with lid until rice is done (stir occassionally) use brown rice time recommendation on package..
- Add vegetables soup and clam sauce. Stir and simmer until flavors blend well..
- Serve hot in bowls..
- Add a hot boiled potato in the middle of the bowl..
- Break up the potato as desired..
- Pour milk on in bowl to taste and for desired consistency..
- Stir milk as you would a hot cereal..
- Salt and pepper.
If you find this Kay's Klam Chowder recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.