Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Matar Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matar Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to matar kofta curry recipe. You can have matar kofta curry using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Matar Kofta Curry:
- Get 1 bunch of palak/ spinach blanched & pureed.
- Use 1/2 cup of Paneer.
- Use 1 cup of peas paste.
- Use 1/4 cup of capsicum chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of beans chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of hing/asafoetida.
- Get 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Use 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 2 of cardamom powder.
- Get 2 of cloves.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 3 tbsp of gram flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Matar Kofta Curry:
- Blanch the spinach and puree it and keep it aside. For Kofta, heat the Kadai with oil then add cardamom and clove and stir it,.
- Then add beans, capsicum, paneer and peas paste mix thoroughly then add salt to taste and cook on low flame till it becomes thick, then add sugar, chopped chilli mix thoroughly. Then add cornflour, gram flour and make a dough..
- Divide the mixture into the small balls out of the dough and fry,.
- Take another pan add ghee cumin seeds, ginger cook it, then add tomato puree, kosuri methi, salt to taste and cook on low flame, add spinach puree into it,.
- Cook for 1 minute then add koftas, sprinkle cumin powder and coriander leaves serve hot with rice..
If you find this Matar Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.