Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramelized apple with puff pastry recipe. You can have caramelized apple with puff pastry using 22 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry:
- Get of Custard cream.
- Prepare 1/2 of of the quantity you make with this recipe ● Custard cream.
- Provide 2 of tabelspoons ●Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice).
- Provide of Caramelized apples.
- Take 1 of Apple.
- You need 70 grams of ☆Sugar.
- You need 40 grams of ☆Water.
- Take 4 tbsp of Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice).
- Get 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- Provide 1/2 of pack Heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice).
- Prepare 8 grams of Sugar.
- You need of Puff pastry.
- Get 1 of packet Frozen puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ■Egg yolk.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of ■Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice).
- You need of For decoration.
- Prepare 1 of Powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 of Ice cream.
- Take 1 of Mint leaves (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Diced nuts.
Instructions to make Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry:
- Take out the frozen puff pastry from the freezer, and bring it to room temperature..
- Start making the custard cream. Please refer to. Follow the instructions up to Step 5. Mix in the apple juice as instructed in Step 6. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144796-seriously-delicious-microwave-cooked-custard-cream.
- When the custard cream is cooled a little, add the rum, stir it again, and it's ready..
- Peel and thinly slice the apple. Put the ☆ ingredients in a frying pan, and heat over medium heat..
- When the bubbles have become smaller, add the apple. Coat the apple in the syrup while shaking the frying pan..
- The apple will be caramelized gradually, so keep simmering while watching it carefully not to burn..
- When the caramelized apple has turned to a golden brown, add the butter and apple juice, and mix together well. The caramelized apple is ready..
- Start preheating the oven (refer to the puff pastry packet for baking temperature and time)..
- Cut out the room temperature puff pastry into circles (3 pieces per person). I used a ring mold. If you don't have a ring mold, use a glass or something similar!.
- You can cut the puff pastry into squares with a knife, too! It's cute if you cut it into small pieces to serve individually. Or if you are making it for a large number of people, you can bake it as it is!.
- Combine the ■ ingredients well to make an egg wash. Brush over the surface of the puff pastry, and bake as instructed on the puff pastry packet..
- Meanwhile, whip the heavy cream with sugar..
- When the puff pastry has baked, cool it a little. Then let's assemble the mille-feuille!.
- Assemble as follows: Puff pastry, custard cream, puff pastry, whipped cream, puff pastry, custard cream, caramelized apple..
- Add diced nuts on top of the whipped cream to taste..
- Add powdered sugar, ice cream or mint on top to taste..
If you find this Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.