Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach with chicken, mushrooms and rice soup recipe. You can have spinach with chicken, mushrooms and rice soup using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup:
- Take 4 of chicken breasts cooked & cubed.
- Get 12 oz of baby spinach( 2 sm. bags ).
- Get 1/4 cup of cooked whole grain rice (or rice of choice).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter & olive oil (both or choice of one).
- You need 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Get 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- Use 8 oz of mushroom buttons sliced.
- Get 1/2 cup of white cooking wine.
- Provide 1/2 cup of whole milk or half & half.
- Use 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Use 1 dash of salt is optional.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes crushed.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 10 cup of chicken stock msg free.
- You need 3 clove of garlic minced or can use garlic powder (3 tsp).
Steps to make Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup:
- Sautee all vegetables except mushrooms until soft. Add mushrooms and cook til a little brown. Then add the flour stir and stir continually for one minute so it is well mixed..
- Now in a good sized Dutch Oven or Soup Pot pour in all of the chicken stock. Stir occasionally over medium high heat until the soup thickens a little..
- Add all the spices and cooked ingredients. Stir in the milk and wine. Save the spinach for last. After it is washed and drained slowly add handful at a time. The spinach will shrink and allow room for more. Simmer a few minutes more then enjoy..
If you find this Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.