Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Korma Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Korma Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn korma curry recipe. To make prawn korma curry you need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Korma Curry:
- You need 150 grams of Prawns.
- Prepare 20 grams of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare 20 grams of Melon seeds.
- You need 10 grams of Poppy seeds.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 each of Whole garam masala (each).
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Tomato.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Crush pepper.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of Fried onions.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Lime juice.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Curd.
Instructions to make Prawn Korma Curry:
- Heat water in a pan add cashew nuts, melon seeds, Poppy seeds, cook it for 15 minutes then put it into the blender and make a fine paste along with fried onions, keep it a side..
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, whole garam masala, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, saute it and add tomato, cook it for few minutes..
- Then add prepared nuts paste, add cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder, mix it well, add curd, cook this for few minutes..
- Then add the king prawns and add crush pepper, add lime juice, put the lid on and let it cook for 3 minutes, then add garam masala powder, mix it well and cook for few minutes then switch off the flame..
If you find this Prawn Korma Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.