Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens recipe. To make pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens you need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens:
- You need of Pork rib seasoning:.
- Get 750 g of Pork Ribs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Shaoshing rice wine.
- Use 2 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- Provide of Searing ribs:.
- Take 2 tablespoons of cooking oil (any is fine depending on your preference).
- Use 1 of large white or red onion, chopped into quarter slices.
- Prepare 2 stalks of spring onions, roughly chopped.
- Take 2 of green parts spring onions, bias chopped.
- Provide of Vegetables:.
- Provide 3 of large cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 4 slices of Ginger.
- Provide 4 of fresh red chillies.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, chopped into ½ inch half circles.
- You need 1 packet of pickled Mustard Greens.
- Take 1 of medium size daikon, cut into ½ inch quarter rounds, optional.
- Take 2 of sweetcorn cobs, chopped into 8-12 pieces.
- Get Handful of whole button mushrooms.
- Use of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Take of Hot water, enough to cover the meat and vegetables.
- Prepare of Watercress (optional).
Instructions to make Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens:
- Pre-marinade the pork ribs with Shaoshing rice wine and soy sauce. Let that rest for half an hour at room temperature..
- In the meantime prepare the vegetables and set side on a large plate. For the pickled mustard greens, trim the bottom of and then separate each of the leaves..
- In a large stockpot or pot on medium high heat, add cooking oil and let it heat up. Once oil is hot enough, place the pork ribs into the pot to sear the meat. Sear the meats on all side. When the meat has seared add the onions and half amount of spring onion stalks. Using a wooden spoon, stir to coat the onions and spring onions with the rich flavours at the bottom of the pot..
- Add garlic, ginger and stir for about a minute, then fresh chillis, chill flakes and mix. Now add the carrots into the pot and stir for 30 seconds..
- Add the bottoms of the pickled mustard greens, green part and the remaining spring onion stalks, daikon (optional) and stir together. Into the pot add liquid from the mustard greens and give it another stir. Pour in hot boiling water and fill the pot to the top, until the meat and vegetables are fully covered. Cover with a lid..
- Bring to a boil and skim scum off the impurities coming from the meat. This will give the soup a more refined taste. Turn the heat to medium low and cover again. Let it simmer for 20 to 30 minutes to ensure all of the rich flavours come together. Simmer until the pork rib become tender and daikon is soft..
- Place the sweet corn on the outer edges of the pot, let the soup simmer for another 20 minutes and cover. Then add the watercress (optional) using a wooden spoon to push it into the soup..
- Finally add the button mushrooms, cover again and let it simmer for a further 5 minutes..
- In a serving bowl, add one or two pieces of pork rib, sweet corn and mustard greens. Then using ladle scoop the other vegetables and the soup into the bowl. Serve and eat immediately while hot. This can also be served with a bowl of rice on the side..
If you find this Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.