Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet Corn Capsicum Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Corn Capsicum Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Corn Capsicum Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet corn capsicum curry recipe. You can have sweet corn capsicum curry using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Corn Capsicum Curry:
- Provide 2 medium sized of Capsicum.
- Use 1 Cup of Sweet Corn.
- Use 6 buds of Garlic.
- Provide 1 inch of Ginger.
- Take 2 of Green chillies.
- Provide 1 medium sized of Onion.
- Get 2 medium sized of Tomato.
- Prepare 8-10 of Kaju.
- Use 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Haldi powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- Prepare 8 – 10 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Dry Kashmiri red chilli.
Steps to make Sweet Corn Capsicum Curry:
- Take a pan and add 1 tbsp oil. Now add ginger, garlic, onion and fry for 1 min. Now add kaju..
- Then add tomato, salt and ¼ cup water & cover and cook 3 to 4 mins on low flame. After cooking it and cool it completely and grind it..
- Heat a pan and add 3 tbsp Oil. Now add jeera, curry leaves and green chilli and fry for few seconds..
- Now add dry Kashmiri red chillli powder..
- Now add haldi powder and dhaniya powder and mix well. Then add tomato and onion paste..
- Now add ¼ cup water and mix well. Cover and cook 3 mins..
- Now add fresh cream and mix well. Add corn and mix well then cover and cook 2 mins on low flame..
- Now add garam masala, capsicum, kasuri methi and ¼ cup water and mix well..
- Cover and cook 4 min. on low flame..
- Now add coriander and serve..
If you find this Sweet Corn Capsicum Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.