Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect My Nana's Keema Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Nana's Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Nana's Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my nana's keema curry recipe. You can have my nana's keema curry using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make My Nana's Keema Curry:
- You need 550 g of minced beef meat, I used 5% fat lean,.
- Prepare 2 of large onions, chopped finely,.
- Get 1 of green chilli, sliced, seeds left in (according to taste),.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- Take 2 tbsp of corriander leaves, if not using fresh use 1tsp powder,.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tumeric,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin,.
- Take 1/4 of chilli powder,.
- Provide 6 tbsp of cooking oil,.
- Prepare of Salt to season,.
- Take 3/4 pint of water.
- Provide of Garnish:.
- Take leaves of Additional corriander.
- Use of Equipment Needed:.
- Provide 1 of food processor or blender.
- Prepare of Serving Suggestions:.
- You need of Naan or chapati bread,.
- Take of Basmati or pilau rice,.
- Get of Dhaal or Bombay potatoes.
Instructions to make My Nana's Keema Curry:
- Blend the garlic together with the ginger using a food processor..
- Add the green chilli, coriander and half the onions in with the garlic. Then add the turmeric, chilli powder and cumin and blend until a very fine texture..
- Heat the oil and the remaining onions in a large saucepan over a medium heat until the onions just begin to turn translucent. Add in the blended ingredients and stir together with the onions then fry gently until beautifully fragrant. Add the mince, and season well with salt, stir until combined and brown off then add in the water..
- Cover and simmer gently until the mince is cooked. Add the tomato puree, then mix thoroughly. Cook for a further few minutes then serve, garnish with a few corriander leaves. Enjoy! :).
If you find this My Nana's Keema Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.