Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry beef recipe. You can have curry beef using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry beef:
- Use of stewing beef.
- Use of chickpeas.
- Use of peeled potato's chopped.
- Take of chopped red pepper.
- You need of chopped onion.
- You need of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of chopped ginger.
- You need of olive oil.
- Take of boiling water.
- You need of jamaican curry.
- Take of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide of ketchup.
- Provide of beef cube.
- Provide of grace hot sauce.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Provide of salt.
- You need of onion powder.
Steps to make Curry beef:
- Wash your beef then drain and place in a medium sized bowl adding 1 tablespoon of oil.. chopped garlic.. 2 tablespoons of curry.. 1/2 of a chopped onion ..onion powder.. black pepper and 1 teaspoon salt ..massage it in and set aside.
- While your beef is marinating chop up the rest of the onions..ginger..red pepper and peel wash and chop your potato and put aside …( add some water to your chopped potato's until your ready to use them to avoid them turning colors.
- In a deep frying pan add the rest of the oil and heat it up on medium high heat.. remove the onions off the meat leaving them in the bowl and brown the beef evenly.
- In a deep pot transfer your beef and add 3 cups of boiling water onions ginger peppers and bring to a boil cover and turn the temp down to low and cook for 45 minutes.
- Uncover your pot add the potato's and chickpeas mix well then add the hot sauce and beef cube ketchup and worcester and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and cover it back continuing to cook another 20 minutes.
- Uncover the pot and with a tablespoon squish a few of the potato s against the pot and mix once more cover and cook another 10-15 minutes.
- You can eat over rice or with fried roti bread which is my favorite !! Enjoy.
If you find this Curry beef recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.