Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe. You can cook super easy japanese curry rice- pressure cooker using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker:
- Take 1/2 pound of meat (beef shank preferred, ok with stew meat, chicken, pork shoulder).
- Use 1-2 of yellow onion.
- Take 1-2 of carrot.
- You need 1 cup of each of a few vegetable (potato, cauliflower, mushroom, kabocha, celery,etc).
- Get 3-4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Take 1 of chilli pepper like Serrano pepper or habanero pepper.
- You need 5-7 of Japanese curry cubes.
- Get 1 tablespoon of each of Worcestershire (optional) and soy sauce.
Steps to make Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker:
- Slice onion, chop vegetables in bite sizes then sump them in pressure cooker. Chop meat in bite size and add to the pot..
- Add chopped garlic and curry cubes. You can also add curry powder if you like spicy. Add 1and 1/2 cup water. Cook for 50 minutes per manufacturer’s instruction..
- Add Worcestershire and soy sauce. Worcestershire is very useful for many types dish to add umami. Adjust taste. Add more cubes spicy and thicker curry is preferred. Serve with rice..
If you find this Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.