Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stargazer (Monkfish) and Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stargazer (Monkfish) and Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stargazer (Monkfish) and Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stargazer (monkfish) and vegetable soup recipe. You can cook stargazer (monkfish) and vegetable soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stargazer (Monkfish) and Vegetable Soup:
- Use 1 of -2 stargazer/monkfish or other white fish fillets.
- Take 1 of large cabbage leaf.
- Provide 1/2 of carrot.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter or margarine.
- Provide 1 pinch of flour.
- Take 1 of cube instant stock.
- Take to taste of herbs.
Instructions to make Stargazer (Monkfish) and Vegetable Soup:
- Thinly slice all the vegetables and chop fish into bite sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper..
- Melt butter in a pot and add the vegetables. Sauté until slightly softened..
- Dust the fish with flour and add to the pot. Gently sauté for a few minutes being careful not to break up the fish into smaller pieces..
- Add 2 1/2 cups of water and a stock cube. Cover with lid and simmer for about 15 minutes on medium-low heat. Adjust taste if needed. Finally, garnish with dried herbs before serving. Enjoy! :).
If you find this Stargazer (Monkfish) and Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.