Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spinach & Eggplant Lagsana recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach & Eggplant Lagsana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach & Eggplant Lagsana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & eggplant lagsana recipe. You can have spinach & eggplant lagsana using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach & Eggplant Lagsana:
- Prepare 1 of Large Eggplant.
- Take 1 packet of Chopped Spinach.
- Use 1 of Large Egg.
- Get 5 of No-Boil Lasagna Sheets.
- Take 1.5 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- Use 15 oz. of Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese.
- Get 1.5 oz. of Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese.
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Spinach & Eggplant Lagsana:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line large cookie sheet with foil; coat with nonstick cooking spray..
- Trim eggplant; cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick planks. Place on cookie sheet; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Roast 12 minutes or until softened and golden. Cool..
- In bowl, mix spinach, ricotta, egg, Parmesan, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper..
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in 9- by 5-inch loaf pan. Top with layer of noodles, breaking to fit if necessary. Spread half of ricotta mixture over noodles, sprinkle with one-third of mozzarella, and top with half of eggplant, overlapping to fit..
- Repeat layering, then spread 1/4 cup sauce over rest of eggplant; top with remaining noodles, then remaining sauce..
- Cover pan with foil; place on cookie sheet. Bake 30 minutes. Uncover; top with remaining mozzarella. Bake 15 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes..
If you find this Spinach & Eggplant Lagsana recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.