Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kids-friendly Rice and Dry Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kids-friendly Rice and Dry Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kids-friendly rice and dry curry recipe. You can cook kids-friendly rice and dry curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kids-friendly Rice and Dry Curry:
- Use 1 of small onion.
- Get 300 g of minced meat (beef and pork).
- Get 4 Tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 Tbsp of salad oil.
- Provide of ginger powder.
- Get of dried garlic chips.
- You need of potatoes.
- Provide of carrots.
- Prepare of vegetables you like.
- Get of rice as much as you like.
Steps to make Kids-friendly Rice and Dry Curry:
- Chop the onion and fry it with the oil, ginger powder and garlic chips..
- Add the meat and cook well..
- Add the vegetables cut in small cubes. Pour a cup of water and boil for a while. You can remove the white foamy broth floating on the surface..
- When the liquid is almost gone (not completely! The curry should be a little wet), add the ketchup and curry powder..
If you find this Kids-friendly Rice and Dry Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.