Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low-Carb Chicken Spinach & Mushroom Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Chicken Spinach & Mushroom Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb chicken spinach & mushroom bake recipe. You can have low-carb chicken spinach & mushroom bake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low-Carb Chicken Spinach & Mushroom Bake:
- Use 6 of chicken breasts.
- Use 1 bag of fresh spinach.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of container sliced mushrooms.
- Get of Lemon pepper, garlic powder and season all.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of boxes of cream cheese.
- Use 10 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese (or more if you'd like).
Instructions to make Low-Carb Chicken Spinach & Mushroom Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- In a 9×13 casserole dish single layer chicken..
- Layer with spinach..
- Layer with mushrooms..
- Sprinkle seasonings..
- In a bowl whisk oil, chicken broth and softened cream cheese..
- Spread over the mushrooms..
- Lay foil over top of dish but do not seal and place in oven and bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove foil and bake uncovered for 25 minutes..
- Add mozzarella and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes..
If you find this Low-Carb Chicken Spinach & Mushroom Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.