Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage with fennel seeds curry recipe. To make cabbage with fennel seeds curry you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry:
- Get 2 Tbs of Canola oil.
- You need of Generous pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chana Dal or Yellow split peas (Optional).
- Provide 2 tbs of Fennel Seeds.
- Provide 2 of Whole Dried Red chilies (Optional).
- Get 3 Cups of shredded Green Cabbage.
- You need 1 of Diced potato.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander Cumin Seed powder.
- Use 1-2 Tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry:
- Take oil in wide pan over medium heat. When oil is hot enough put asafoetida, mustard seeds and Chana dal. As soon as the mustard seeds start to pop add fennel seeds and red chilies (I didn’t add)..
- Allow dal to get red and chilies to turn dark..
- Now, add cabbage, potatoes and add salt. Mix them well. and cook for a minute..
- Cover the pan, turn the heat to low and cook for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked. If needed, add water..
- Uncover the lid and add Chili powder, turmeric powder and coriander cumin seed powder..
- Stir and cook for another minute or two. Serve hot with Chapati, bread or rice..
If you find this Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.