Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Mushroom and Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Mushroom and Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mushroom and potato soup recipe. To make creamy mushroom and potato soup you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Mushroom and Potato Soup:
- Take 16 oz of sliced baby portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of a/p flour.
- Provide 1 cup of dry white wine.
- Provide 1 quart of chicken stock.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Get 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare of @ 3 cups Leftover Sage augratin potatoes.
- Take of Topping like bacon, cheese or green onions.
Instructions to make Creamy Mushroom and Potato Soup:
- Melt butter in large sauce pan over medium high heat and add sliced mushrooms stirring to start cooking..
- After mushrooms start to cook down add in the wine and cook about 5 minutes. Add in the spices and salt & pepper stirring to combine..
- Sprinkle with flour and stir to combine. Cook 2-3 minutes. Add in chicken stock stirring to combine..
- Add in milk stirring to combine..
- Add in leftover potatoes stirring to break up..
- Let simmer 15 to 20 minutes to heat through. Take immersion blender and blend to make creamy..
- Ready to eat! Topped with crumbled bacon..
If you find this Creamy Mushroom and Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.