Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage Potatoes curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage Potatoes curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Potatoes curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage potatoes curry recipe. To make cabbage potatoes curry you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage Potatoes curry:
- Get 1 of cabbage chopped.
- Get 2 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peas boiled.
- Get 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of dhaniya powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of jeera seeds.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
Steps to make Cabbage Potatoes curry:
- Heat oil in a pan add jeera seeds and bay leaf.
- Now add the chopped cabbage and Potatoes,saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it till it become soft.
- Add all the masalas and green peas,saute well till everything get combined well.
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder.
- The cabbage and Potato curry is ready.
If you find this Cabbage Potatoes curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.