Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Arrowroot curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arrowroot curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to arrowroot curry recipe. You can cook arrowroot curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Arrowroot curry:
- You need 2 of big arrowroots.
- Use of Paprika.
- Take of Garam masala.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 of big tomatoes.
- Provide of Garlic,ginger.
- Use of Onion.
- You need of Green capsicum.
- Prepare of Dhania.
- Provide of Tomato paste.
- Use of Black pepper optional.
- Provide of I prefer fresh green chillies.
Instructions to make Arrowroot curry:
- Steam your nduma for 30 mins. I haven't covered on the photo but they were covered all through the simmering..
- In a sufuria fry your onions till soft not brown add your crushed garlic n ginger n stir to avoid sticking in the pot..
- Add your spices stir n simmer for a minute then add your tomatoes n salt simmer for like 3mins or until they r soft an all the juice has come out if not u can mash with a wooden stick. Add the tomato paste n simmer for a minute.Add water enough to cover your nduma. Bring to a boil for like 10 mins..
- Add your nduma n avoid stirring too much to avoid the breaking, ensure there is enough soup as nduma are a bit dry n absorb allot of water,simmer for like 5 mins at medium heat so they can absorb the aroma n taste of the spices.Add capsicum n simmer for like a min or two then add your dhania,cover n turn off the heat..
- Serve with rice, chapati or to ur preference..
If you find this Arrowroot curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.