Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mangshor Korma (Bengali Mutton Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mangshor Korma (Bengali Mutton Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mangshor Korma (Bengali Mutton Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mangshor korma (bengali mutton curry) recipe. To make mangshor korma (bengali mutton curry) you only need 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mangshor Korma (Bengali Mutton Curry):
- Get 500 gms of mutton on bones, cubed.
- Provide 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Get 1-2 of potatoes, cut into half.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1" of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Take 5-6 of cloves.
- Use 1-2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fried onion.
- Take 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh grated coconut.
- Get 3-4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Get 1" of ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of roasted coriander-cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of ghee (clarified butter).
- You need as needed of coriander leaves to garnish.
- Use few of onion slices to garnish.
- Provide as required of lemon wedges to garnish (opt).
- Use few of fresh chilies to garnish (opt).
Instructions to make Mangshor Korma (Bengali Mutton Curry):
- Dry roast the coconut till golden in colour. When cool, grind along with ginger, garlic, fried onion and tomatoes. Add all the powdered spices (except salt and garam masala powder) to it with 1/4 cup water to form a paste. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the potatoes to light golden in colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with the bay leaves, cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves. Saute for a few seconds. Add the onion and fry till light brown..
- Add the ground paste and fry till oil separates..
- Add the mutton and salt. Combine well and continue to saute on low flame till dry..
- Add 1 & 1/2 cups water and pressure cook for 25 mins on low flame after the first whistle.Bring it back on the flame and add the garam masala. Simmer till the gravy is slightly reduced. Add ghee and mix well..
- Serve, garnished with sliced onion, lemon, green chilies & coriander leaves..
If you find this Mangshor Korma (Bengali Mutton Curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.