Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon curry recipe. To cook salmon curry you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon curry:
- Prepare 1 of salmon fillet.
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- You need 5-6 pieces of green chilli.
- You need 1 of medium tomato.
- Take 1 of medium potato (optional).
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 2 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 2-3 pieces of cardamom.
- Use 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Use 3-4 of Cloves.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/3 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 3-4 tbsp of oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Salmon curry:
- Rinse the fish fillet and cut into 3 pieces. Now marinate the pieces with 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder and salt and keep them aside..
- Finely chopped the onion and tomato. Slit the green chilies. Cut the potato into cube shape..
- In the kadai heat oil and add bay leaf, dry red chilies, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and cumin seeds and fry for 30 seconds. Then add cubed potatoes and fry for 2-3 minutes. The flame should be low to medium..
- Then add chopped onion and green chilies and saute for 5 minutes. When the onion turns golden brown add ginger-garlic paste and saute for another 2 minutes. In the meanwhile make a paste of turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder and water..
- Now add the paste and mix them very well. Also add chopped tomato and salt and mix them very well. Now cook them until the smell of the raw spices are gone and also the tomatoes are tendered. When the spices are cooked perfectly they separate oil. Then add water as required and let them boil..
- When water comes to boil add the marinated fish pieces and let them boil. When the fish are cooked properly from both sides check the gravy consistency and also the potato should be cooked properly. Lastly add garam masala powder and switch off the flame. Salmon curry is ready. Serve it with steamed rice..
If you find this Salmon curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.