Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to clean-up-fridge curry recipe. To make clean-up-fridge curry you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Clean-Up-Fridge Curry:
- Prepare 400-500 g of Beef, Pork or Chicken Mince.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- You need 400-500 g of Vegetables *finely cut or sliced.
- Take of *Note: I used 1 Onion, 1/2 Red Capsicum, 2 Mushrooms, 2 small Carrots, some small Broccoli pieces and some Baby Spinach.
- Provide of *Other recommended ingredients: Green Capsicum, Eggplant,.
- Take of Green Leafy Vegetables, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Pumpkin,.
- Get of Sweet Potato, Celery, Parsnip, Asian Mushrooms, Apple, etc.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 1 of Canned Tomatoes (400g).
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of Curry Powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Take of Freshly Cooked Rice 4 servings.
Steps to make Clean-Up-Fridge Curry:
- Cut the vegetables all finely..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or a large frying pan and cook all ingredients. When meat changed colour and vegetables are almost tender, add Canned Tomatoes, Curry Powder and Soy Sauce..
- Cook until all vegetables are tender. Soft leafy vegetables like Baby Spinach need to be added at very last. Season with Salt & Pepper to suit your taste..
- Serve on a plate with freshly cooked rice..
- *Alternatively you can use Curry Roux blocks instead of Curry Powder, but you need to add some water as Curry Roux contain thickening agent like flour and make this curry quite thick..
If you find this Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.