Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No- knead bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No- knead bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no- knead bread recipe. To make no- knead bread you only need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook No- knead bread:
- Take 400 grams of all purpose flour.
- You need 300 grams of warm water.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of instant yeast (or 8 grams of fresh yeast).
- Prepare 8 grams of salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of suger.
Steps to make No- knead bread:
- Mix all powder evenly before putting water and yeast.
- Mix them evenly then cover it with plastic film or cloth. Leave it for 12-18 hours in room temperature (about 22 degree Celsius).
- Apply some flour before scoop the dough on the table.
- Gently lift the edges of the dough in toward the center, effectively folding the dough over onto itself. Nudge and tuck in the edges of the dough to make it round..
- Apply some flour on the oven paper before put the bough on it. Put the dough in a brown along with oven paper and cover it up by cloth. Let it rise for an hour or 2..
- Preheat the oven to 230°C for 30 mins before ready to bake. Adjust the oven rack to the lower third position and place a cast iron pan in it..
- Take out the dough along with oven paper, put it into the cast iron pan. Put the pan with cover into the oven under 230°C, bake for 20 mins..
- Lift the cover and bake for another 15 mins. Take the bread out from the pan and cool it down for 1 hr.
- Voilà ❤️.
If you find this No- knead bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.