Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun shrimp pasta with sausage recipe. You can cook cajun shrimp pasta with sausage using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage:
- You need 2 lbs of raw shrimp.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Use 1 lbs of sausage sliced (I used hot links).
- Take 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Get 5 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 2 can of crushed fire roasted tomatoes.
- Get 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Use 2 of h cup heavy whipping cream.
- Get 1.5 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- Prepare of Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Instructions to make Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage:
- Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, oregano and Cajun seasoning..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook shrimp..
- Remove shrimp and add sausage to skillet. Cook until sausage is brown then remove from skillet..
- Add onion, Cajun seasoning and brown sugar to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes..
- Now add the minced garlic to the onion mixture and cook for another 1 minute. You may want to start cooking your pasta at this point..
- Add crushed fire roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream to skillet. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, scraping bottom of skillet as you stir so it does not burn/stick..
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce mixture and stir. Sauce will slightly thicken..
- Mix in the shrimp, sausage and pasta into sauce and mix until all is coated. Should be a somewhat thick texture..
- Tip with a little more parmesan cheese and parsley..
If you find this Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.