Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to small apple and sweetened sweet potato tarts recipe. To make small apple and sweetened sweet potato tarts you only need 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts:
- Prepare of Sweetened sweet potato.
- Use 600 grams of Sweet potato.
- Use 60 grams of Butter.
- Use 80 grams of Heavy cream.
- Take 1 of up to 40 grams Sugar.
- Prepare 8 of drops Vanilla oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Brandy.
- Provide 2 of Egg yolks.
- Provide 1 of Optional: Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Tart crust (Recipe ID: 1472093).
- Use 125 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 20 grams of Almond flour.
- You need 60 grams of Butter.
- Take 35 grams of Sugar.
- Use 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare of Diced apple.
- You need 1 of Apple.
- Get 20 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Brandy.
Steps to make Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts:
- Make the tart crust usingup to Step 7, then store it in the refrigerator. The picture shown here is a doubled recipe, so it may appear to be a lot. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145534-basic-tart-crust.
- Wash the sweet potato, wrap it in paper towels and microwave at 600 W for 30 seconds, then at 200 W for 25 minutes. It should cook until you can easily poke a toothpick through it..
- The amount of time it takes to heat up the sweet potato varies depending on the weight of the sweet potato. Check the sweet potato from time to time using a toothpick and adjust the baking time..
- Make the diced apple while heating up the sweet potato. Dice the apple into 1 cm pieces..
- Put the diced apple, sugar, and lemon juice in a sauce pan and heat. Continue mixing while simmering. Simmer until there is just a bit more liquid left..
- Add brandy after stopping the heat and mix quickly..
- Drain the liquid using a sieve and let it cool down. If you flavor tea with the drained liquid, it will taste delicious..
- Make a cut in the softened sweet potato while it is still hot and scoop out the flesh using a spoon. Be careful not to burn yourself!!.
- Add the butter, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla oil, and brandy while the sweet potato is still hot. Mash well using a potato masher..
- Strain the mixture. Omit this process if you are pressed for time..
- Add the egg yolks one at a time and mix well. If the paste is too hard to pipe, add the heavy cream for a little at a time to make it smoother..
- Massage the tart crust to soften it. Place the tart crust in between plastic wrap and roll it out to about a 5-mm thickness..
- Cut out the crust. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Bake the tart crust in an oven preheated to 180℃ for 10 minutes. Bake until the surface is slightly browned..
- Fill a pastry bag with the sweet potato paste and thinly pipe it out onto the tart crust..
- Then pipe the paste in the shape of a doughnut..
- Place about 1 scant teaspoon of diced apple in the center of the doughnut shape..
- Bake for 22 minutes in an oven preheated to 200℃. Let the tart cool completely, and then they are ready..
If you find this Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.