Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg thai green curry with bokchoy recipe. You can have veg thai green curry with bokchoy using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy:
- Use one bunch of bok choy of.
- Prepare 3 numbers of portobello mushroom of.
- Provide 1 of potato diced into small.
- Get 1 tsp of soy sauce light.
- Provide 1.5 cups of coconut milk of.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Green curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlicchopped.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander of powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cummin of powder.
- Prepare 1 of onionchopped.
- Take 2 tbsps of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 bunch of coriander leaves of.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies deseeded green.
Steps to make Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy:
- Make a paste from the ingredients mentioned under the green curry paste..
- Saute the mushrooms and potato in oil..
- Add the paste to it. Then add the soy sauce. Stir it and add the coconut milk..
- When the mixture comes to a boil add the bok choy leaves..
- Add salt as requied and cook until the leaves are wilted off..
- Serve hot with cooked jasmine rice..
If you find this Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.