Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red coconut curry recipe. You can have thai red coconut curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 of Large Piece of Ginger.
- You need 1 Stalk of Lemongrass.
- Get 3 of Red Chillies.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Get 60 g of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Fish Sauce.
- Use 1 Can of Coconut Cream.
- You need 500 g of Chicken Fillets.
- Get 125 g of Sugar Snap Peas.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Lime Juice.
- Provide Handful of Fresh Coriander.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Get As needed of Basmati Rice.
Instructions to make Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Roughly chop garlic, ginger and chillies..
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped garlic, ginger and chillies, as well as the lemongrass. Saute until fragrant..
- Add curry paste and saute another 3-5 minutes over low heat..
- Cut chicken into cubes and season with salt and pepper. Add to pan..
- As soon as chicken is browned a bit, add fish sauce (I know it smells horrible but it makes all the difference) and coconut cream. Allow to simmer on low-medium heat until chicken is cooked through and sauce has started to reduce..
- Optional: I found this little jar of roasted chilli paste and adder about a teaspoon. Really gave my sauce another layer of flavour. It smells amazing..
- Season to taste, remove lemongrass and add sugar snap peas. Stir through the lime juice..
- Serve with basmati rice and fresh coriander. (And a dollop of plain yogurt if the is too much!).
If you find this Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.