Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bhajiya curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bhajiya curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bhajiya curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most likely choose lots of food items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One wholesome alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bhajiya curry recipe. You can cook bhajiya curry using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bhajiya curry:
- Use of For Bhajiya:.
- Provide 1 cup of chickpea flour.
- Get 1 of tomato,onion, capsicum, potato.
- Provide 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 1/2 spoon of turmaric powder.
- You need 1 spoon of salt.
- Use 1/4 spoon of baking powder.
- Provide 4-5 drops of lemon.
- Use 3-4 cup of Oil to fry.
- You need of For Curry:.
- Get 2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 3-4 spoon of chickpea flour,green chilli, curry leaves.
- Get 1/4 spoon of turmaric powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of salt.
- Get 2 spoon of sugar /jeggary.
- Take 1 of dry red chilli.
- Get 1 of bey leaves.
- You need 1 spoon of musterd seeds,cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 spoon of oil.
- Get 3-4 spoon of boil peas.
Instructions to make Bhajiya curry:
- First we make bhajiya finely chopped all veg. And add chickpea flour now add all ingridiance as above for Bhajiya without baking powder and lemon add all now add water make thick better now add baking powder and add lemon on baking powder now u see the bubbles mix it well.
- Now heat the oil and make bhajiya as see in picture.
- Now we make curry take a pan add oil and add musterd seeds,cumin seeds,bey leaves,red chilli, curry leaves, chopped green chilli now add buttermilk in which u add chickpea flour.
- Now cook it for 5 min now add sugar,salt if buttermilk taste not sour add half lemon.
- Now add bhajiya cook 2 min. Now garnish with red chilli powder and green peas.
If you find this Bhajiya curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.