Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Chilli with fried rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Chilli with fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Chilli with fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef chilli with fried rice recipe. To cook beef chilli with fried rice you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Chilli with fried rice:
- Use of boneless beef pieces.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Hot sauce.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Get of Water.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Provide of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Red chilli flakes.
- Provide of Chicken powder.
- Get of Capsicum sliced.
- Provide of Green chillies.
- Take of Garlic minced.
- Take of Ginger minced.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Get of Cornflour.
Instructions to make Beef Chilli with fried rice:
- In a pot add beef, soysauce, hot sauce, salt, ginger garlic paste, black pepper and water and cook until beef is cooked well.
- In a separate pan add oil. Fry garlic and ginger then add boiled beef, capsicum, all the mentioned spices..
- Add leftover stock of the boiled or if isnt available then add water.
- Let it cook until flavours are balanced. Check salt and flavours and add more sauces or salt if needed..
- Add dissolved cornflour to curry and thicken it until desired consistency..
- Serve hot with egg fried rice ❤.
If you find this Beef Chilli with fried rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.