Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) recipe. To cook bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) you need 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ):
- You need 1 packages of boneless cod fish.
- Provide 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 of adobo (goya).
- Use 1 envelope of sazon (goya).
- You need 1 tbsp of sofrito (use my sofrito recipe).
- Use 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 of corn oil.
Steps to make Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ):
- put cod fish in a pot filled with water and boil for 20 minutes.
- drain water from pot and refill again with water put to boil for another 20 minutes.
- this time drain water into a bowl for later use.
- let cod fish cool to room temp.
- in a mixing bowl add your flour and baking powder.
- break up cod fish up cod fish with your fingers as much as u can and mix into your dry ingredients.
- add your sofrito and mix with your hands.
- start to add the broth from your mixture (some people tend to use a lot of that broth water I use some and just add regular water you don't want those fritters to be salty).
- mix until you get a nice pancake batter consistency.
- now u add sazon adobo and black pepper to taste and mix.
- in a frying pan heat up your corn oil to about 375° you want it nice and hot.
- start to pour it batter into the frying pan fry till each side is a golden color flipping over only once.
- put fritters on a paper towel or on a rack so oil can drain off and your fritters remain crispy.
If you find this Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.