Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Bombay duck curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bombay duck curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bombay duck curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bombay duck curry recipe. You can have bombay duck curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bombay duck curry:
- Prepare 400 gm of fish.
- Get 2 of onions chopped and grinded.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum cubed.
- Prepare 1 of tomato pureed.
- Use 1 of tomato cubed.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Bombay duck curry:
- At first wash and marinate the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Now heat oil and fry the fish till golden brown from both the sides.
- Now remove and keep aside.
- Add onion and ginger garlic paste,saute well..
- Add capsicum and tomato saute adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add red chilli powder and mix.
- Now add the fish and cover,keeping the heat low.
- Add garam masala powder and serve.
If you find this Bombay duck curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.