Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook recipe. You can have chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook:
- You need 1 kg of chicken,1 big potato, 1/2 cup peas.
- Provide of (1 sliced onion,3 cloves, 4 cardamom, 1stick cinnamon,.
- Take 8 of black pepper and 2 bay leaf).
- Use 1/2 cup of oil,1 1/2 tbsn salt,1 tsp garam masala powder and.
- Take of Few coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare of Masala to grind.
- Get of (1 onion medium, 1 tomato(medium,1 pod garlic,.
- Get 1 inch of ginger and 7 green chillies (acc to u)1 tbsn Kashmiri red.
- Prepare of Powder,1 tbsn coriander powder)grind all this.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook:
- First heat oil in a vessel.then add the onion with whole garam masala (pic2) when onions brown add the above grind masala and mix.now simmer till oil floats up..
- Now add the turmeric and salt.
- Now saute 2 mins and add the potatoes and peas.mix well.cover the lid and cook 10 mins slow flame.
- When done add the garam masala powder and few chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice,chapati, tortilla and enjoy 😊 #newyoutuber.
If you find this Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.