Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Purple Cabbage Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Purple Cabbage Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Purple Cabbage Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to purple cabbage curry recipe. You can have purple cabbage curry using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Purple Cabbage Curry:
- Get 1 of purple cabbage.
- Take 1 of potato cubed.
- You need 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Take 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
Steps to make Purple Cabbage Curry:
- Chop the cabbage finely discarding the hard white portions inside.Steam cook in microwave the cabbage and fresh green peas for 4 to 5 minutes.Cube the potato into small pieces and fry in low flame till nearly done.Sprinkle the tempering.When they splutter,add the chopped tomato and sprinkle salt.Fry till soft.Add the fried potato,bay leaves and ginger paste..
- Now add the steamed cabbage and green peas.Sprinkle turmeric,red chilli powder,cumin powder,salt and sugar to taste.Toss all and add 1/4 th cup water.Cover and cook on low flame till done.Dry up all moisture.Sprinkle 1 tsp ghee,garam masala and chopped coriander and toss till well fried.Serve as a side dish with phulkas,paratha or rice and dal..
If you find this Purple Cabbage Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.