Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect The Potato Curry. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Potato Curry. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Potato Curry. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the potato curry. recipe. You can cook the potato curry. using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Potato Curry.:
- Provide 5 of Washed and Diced Potatoes.
- You need 2 medium of Onion Paste. (Freshly Blended).
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Pounded Fresh.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic Pounded Fresh.
- You need 1/4 piece of Cinnamon.
- Use 3 medium of Tomatoes Freshly Made Paste.
- Prepare 1/3 of Turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of Red Chili Powder.
- Take 1 of Salt as Per Taste.
- Get 1 stick of Curry Leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander Leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- Provide of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of Whole Black Pepper.
- Take 4 of Cloves.
- Take 3 of Whole Green Cardamoms.
Instructions to make The Potato Curry.:
- Heat oil in a vessel and wait till it heats up..
- Add in the curry leaves and let it splutter for a moment, then add the cinnamon stick and onion paste along with Ginger and garlic paste and cook till the color changes to light brown and the oil starts separating from the pastes..
- Add tomato paste and cook till the pastes are nicely amalgamated. Cook further till the pastes start sticking to the vessel..
- Make the Garam Masala by blitzing the contents under the Garam Masala list above in the ingredients. Keep it aside..
- After the paste's in the vessel starts sticking to the bottom add salt, turmeric, red chili powder and the garam masala and stir..
- After the aromas start filling the kitchen (in a minute) add the diced potatoes. And stir well. Add 2 cups of water, turn the gas heat to medium and close the lid and let it cook for 15-30 mins. Keep checking every 5 minutes..
- As soon as the potatoes are cooked you can switch off the gas, or cook till you get the desired consistency..
- Finally just before cooking, add the chopped fresh coriander and Serve!.
- Indian Potato Curry can be had with Chapati or Roti (Indian Bread) or simply with Rice or any bread that is available in your Country..
- It's a hearty dish, which can be eaten for breakfast as well as lunch or dinner!.
- Happy Cooking!!! :).
If you find this The Potato Curry. recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.