Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach, cheese and bacon crustless quiche recipe. You can have spinach, cheese and bacon crustless quiche using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche:
- Provide 6 oz of bacon cut into 1/2 " pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion (about 1 small onion).
- You need 1 of large or 2 small potatoes peeled.
- Take 2 cups of fresh baby spinach (about 4 oz) freshly chopped.
- You need 6 oz of grated cheddar cheese (about 1.5 cups shredded), divided.
- Get 8 of large eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of half and half or equal parts whipping cream and milk.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Tabasco sauce.
Steps to make Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a pie dish with oil..
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and sauté the bacon for 6-8 minutes until browned. Transfer to a plate. Discard excess oil keeping 2-3 tablespoons in the pan. Using the same pan, sauté the onion for 2 minutes until softened..
- Meanwhile, grate potatoes on the large holes of a box grater. Use your hands to squeeze out as much water as you can from the potatoes. Then pat dry with paper towels..
- Once onions are softened, add the grated potato to the skillet with the onions. Sauté for 7 minutes, stirring a few times until potatoes are golden and nearly cooked through. Remove from heat and let cool slightly..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the 8 eggs, 1/2 cup of half and half and Tabasco sauce. Stir in the sautéed potatoes, chopped spinach and 1 cup of the cheese..
- Pour into the prepared pie dish. Sprinkle the top with bacon, then top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375°F for 40-45 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out fairly clean. Cool for a few minutes before serving..
If you find this Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.