Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whey Protein Banana Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whey Protein Banana Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whey protein banana pancakes recipe. You can have whey protein banana pancakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Whey Protein Banana Pancakes:
- Get 40 g. (2 tablespoons) of vanilla whey protein.
- Use 2 of bananas (one for batter and another one for garnish).
- You need 1/4 cup of Oatmeal.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1 of little bit of water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of melted butter or cooking oil.
- Provide 1 of little drizzle honey.
Instructions to make Whey Protein Banana Pancakes:
- Blend the oatmeal in the blender to make oat flour.Put it in a small bowl and add baking powder, a pinch of salt and whey protein.Mix to combine..
- Slice a banana and put it in the blender along with the egg and vanilla extract.Blend them together..
- Add the flour mixture into the banana mixture,a little bit of water and stir to combine.If you blend them with the blender too much.The pancakes will be tough.So give it about 2-3 pulse and let them sit for 3-5 mins..
- Preheat the pan with medium heat and brush some cooking oil or melted butter with a kitchen brush or paper towel.Pour the mixture into the pan and cover the lid then turn on low heat.Wait for a while until the bubbles pop up on the surface..
- Flip it over and continue to the rest of the batter..
- Slice another banana and put it in a plate for garnish.Stack some pancakes up and drizzle with honey.Enjoy!!.
If you find this Whey Protein Banana Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.