Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pork Miso Soup (Tonjiru) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Miso Soup (Tonjiru) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Miso Soup (Tonjiru) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork miso soup (tonjiru) recipe. You can cook pork miso soup (tonjiru) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Miso Soup (Tonjiru):
- Get 200 g of thinly sliced pork rib.
- Take 100 g of carrot.
- Take 100 g of onion.
- Prepare 100 g of white Daikon raddish.
- Provide 1/4 of gobo (burdock root, optional).
- Take 1/2 of tofu or atsuage (thick deep fried tofu).
- Take 100 g of konnyaku.
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1000 mL of Dashi broth (or dissolve 1 tbsp Dashi powder in 1000 mL of water).
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce : (A).
- Get 3 tbsp of miso : (A).
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil : (A).
Instructions to make Pork Miso Soup (Tonjiru):
- Cut the daikon and carrot into quarter slices. Thinly slice the burdock root diagonally and thinly. Cut the onion into bite-size chunks..
- Cut the tofu and the Konnyaku into bite-size chunks. Boil the Konnyaku for 2-3 minutes to remove their scum. Cut the sliced pork into 2 cm width..
- Add the vegetable oil and the pork in a pot. Stir-fry over medium heat until its colour changes..
- Pour the Dashi broth. Heat over medium-high heat until it comes to a boil. Skim the scum from the soup..
- Add the Atsuage (or tofu) and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes..
- Add the condiments (A) to dissolve miso..
If you find this Pork Miso Soup (Tonjiru) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.