Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Ramen Soup Starters recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Ramen Soup Starters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Ramen Soup Starters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ramen soup starters recipe. You can cook mike's ramen soup starters using 61 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Ramen Soup Starters:
- Provide of ● For The Herbs [pull from stems just prior to serving].
- Prepare Leaves of Cilantro [no stems].
- Use Leaves of Thai Basil [no stems].
- Get Leaves of Mint [no stems].
- Get of ● For The Vegetables [as needed].
- Get of Thin Sliced Cabbage [dashed with lime juice].
- Use of Chopped Bok Choy.
- Take of Thin Sliced Jalepenos.
- Take of Minced Thai Chilies [we go nuts with these!].
- Use of Chopped Green Scallions.
- You need of Thin Sliced Red Onions.
- Use of Thin Sliced White Onions.
- Take of Thin Sliced Carrots [peeled cut].
- Get of Fresh Crisp Bean Sprouts.
- Use of Fine Grated Ginger.
- You need of Pickled Ginger.
- Provide of Fine Sliced Celery.
- Get of Blanched Sweet Peas.
- Get of Fine Minced Lemongrass.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Garlic.
- Take of Drained & Fine Chopped Water Chestnuts.
- Prepare of Drained & Fine Chopped Bamboo.
- Get of Drained Sweet Baby Corn.
- Use of Seaweed Or Nori [aka kelp].
- Provide of Dried Shitake Mushrooms [boil with broth for 7 minutes].
- Use of Cubed Tofu.
- Take of ● For The Boiled Broth [as needed].
- Prepare of Simply Asia Soy Ginger Chicken Ramen Broth.
- Provide of Low Sodium Beef Or Chicken Broth.
- Get of HanDashi [use sparingly – she's salty].
- Get of Beef Bones With Marrow.
- Take of Korean Gochujang Paste.
- Prepare of Szechuan Chili Oil.
- Use of Bonito Flakes.
- Prepare of Dry Sake.
- You need of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Mirin.
- Use of ● For The Sauces & Seasonings [to taste].
- Provide of Sriracha.
- Get of Garlic Sriracha.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Premium Fish Sauce.
- You need of Hoisin Sauce.
- Take of Oyster Sauce.
- Use of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Use of Vietnamese Pho Starter.
- Use of Palm Sugar.
- Provide of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take of Chinese 5 Spice.
- You need of Lime Wedges.
- Get of ● For The Noodles [as needed].
- Use of Top Ramen Oriental Noodles [with seasoning packet].
- Get of Organic Ramen Noodles.
- Get of Fresh Ramen Noodles.
- You need of ● For The Proteins [as needed – add last to broth].
- You need of Boiled Eggs.
- Take of Presteamed Shrimp.
- Get of Cubed Pre-Grilled Chicken.
- Get of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Take of Thin Sliced Rare Prime Rib.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Rare Peppered Brisket.
Steps to make Mike's Ramen Soup Starters:
- Sorry. Not all ingredients could fit in the photo..
- I always keep a bag of these fresh chopped vegetables in the fridge for quick access. Just throw in a handful to each bowl of soup. It's important that you don't pull your Thai basil or cilantro leaves until just ready to serve. Otherwise they'll wilt quickly..
- Beef bones with marrow pictured..
- Small raw shrimp pictured..
- Pre-grilled chicken pictured. Cube strips..
- Rare thin sliced Prime Rib pictured..
- Rare thin sliced brisket pictured..
- Create your dish as you will!.
If you find this Mike's Ramen Soup Starters recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.